To meet the different needs of our beloved customers, we’re providing you with two payment options.
1. Cash on Delivery
Easily you can now pay cash at your doorstep using the "Cash on Delivery" service. This payment option entitles you to an additional fee of SR 20 for all orders within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. (This service available in Saudi Arabia only)
2. Credit Cards & Debit Card mada - Visa & MasterCard - Dealing with PayFort
You can pay by using your credit card or Debit Card mada through a 100% safe & secure online transaction. KaafMeem.com is equipped with the highest standards of security in payment transactions. You will be re-directed to PayFort's secure page to complete the payment. For more information about PayFort e-pay services, you can click here.
You can pay by using your PayPal account through a 100% safe & secure online transaction. KaafMeem.com is equipped with the highest standards of security in payment transactions. You will be re-directed to PayPal's secure page to complete the payment. For more information about PayPal services, you can click here.
The installment is a service provided by our partner Payfort which enables the customers to use their credit cards on e-commerce websites and make payments in monthly installments to banks. For more details, please click here
5. Bank Transfer is not available anymore (Bank Transfer is stopped starting 01/March/2020)
More details about mada payment method
- What is mada?
- Mada cards are debit cards issued by a local bank that allows a cardholder to access funds in their accounts.
- How does it work?
- It works in the same mechanism of regular ATMs cards with newer standards of security and added-value features.
- How can I get mada?
- Your bank will either replace your current SPAN card or will issue a new card (if you currently do not have a SPAN card) upon your request. Please contact your bank for more details or for requesting a new mada card
- Do I get charged if I use mada?
- No, there is no charge in using mada
- Is it safe to use mada?
- Yes, it is safe
- What are the advantages of using mada?
- Mada can be used in all automated teller machines(ATMs) and point-of-sale (POS) terminals offered by local banks throughout the country. Additionally, it can be used regionally and globally through connecting with other payment systems such as GCC Net, VISA, MasterCard, and American Express to provide mada cardholders with a wider acceptance locally and overseas.
for more details please visit mada official website