KAAFMEEM B2B SERVICES
Kaafmeem celebrates modesty through carefully curated clothing. Our simplistic designs are durable and practical, tailored for the modern Arab woman. We firmly believe in comfort and quality, and this is reflected in every stitch of our products with the aim of empowering our customers through modesty and elegance. Kaafmeem strives to remain true to our spirit of innovation while honoring the Arab culture.
We care about the people who make the clothes as much as those who wear them. This is why we keep 70% of the manufacturing process in-house. Our production cycle takes place at our local studio-workshop, from initial sketches to final stitches. We’re committed to upholding ethical standards to ensure fair working conditions, and we constantly strive to find ways to maintain a sustainable production process.
Customer consideration plays an important part of our product development. We understand the cultural, seasonal and practical needs of modern Arab women, and we allow their voices to guide and inspire our choices. Textiles and color palettes are signature elements of any Kaafmeem collection, and this provides our customers a varied selection for any occasion.
Kaafmeem is named after the Arabic initials of founders and siblings, Karima and Mayyar Saleh. The dynamic duo began what was initially a headscarf brand in 2015. Kaafmeem was amongst the very first e-commerce stores of its’ kind within the region. Through combined creativity and business acumen, Karima and Mayyar quickly saw success and began to develop new products that have established Kaafmeem as the modest clothing brand it is today.
- Local Designers (+5 Saudi Designers)
- Designs based on local market understanding
- Latest fashion trends
- Research & Development Team
- Pattern making
- Latest fashion making techniques
KEY 2022 HIGHLIGHTS
- Under-Abaya (Dresses - Pants - Vests - Shirts)
- Sheer Coats
KEY 2023 HIGHLIGHTS
- Huge Success for the launch for exclusive and limited-edition Barbie Abaya – August 23
- Recognized at the Saudi Retail Forum and being one of the panelists
- Featured on RetailMe magazine for December 2023 copy
- Expedite Collections launches – Launched +180 Abayas on the website in the 3rd and 4th quarters of the year
- Clothing Product design
- Styling services
- Tech-Pack development
- Garments manufacturing
- E-commerce Setup
- Production facility setup
- Fulfilment setup
- Operating E-commerce Channels