- KaafMeem store
What is KaafMeem?
We are duo partners who are enthusiastic to add a positive change to the society, we care to create something different and unique that adds value and makes things easier.
We have achieved more than 4 years of experience in selling Hijab Scarves and running businesses and now is the time to make this opportunity global and make it easier for you. You relax and we will take care of your scarf.
Where is KaafMeem main office & warehouse?
- KaafMeem brand is based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
How do I shop at KaafMeem.com?
- We made the online shopping experience easy for all. All you need to do is to choose the products you want to buy and add them to the cart. Then you have to indicate shipping address and choose the payment option. You may pay for your order through Saudi Banks or Credit Card via our trusted partner PayTabs. In case you have chosen to pay through banks, please deposit the money and confirm that through the payment confirmation form sent to your email. We will then confirm your order and will send you the shipment tracking number that you can check on the shipping company website.
How do I make sure that the size of the product would fit me?
- Our customer support team will be more than happy to assist you with each model sizes.
Can I purchase by calling KaafMeem customer support?
- No, you can't, although if you find any kind of difficulties in buying online you can call us on +966567067010 during working hours - Saturday to Thursday (9 am - 11 AM) and (7 PM - 11 PM) KSA time, and we will be glad to assist you.
How long does it take to deliver my order and what are the charges?
- You can view all information related to shipping by visiting this page and clicking here.
How do you ship my order?
- We package your orders very carefully in our warehouses and pay attention to the smallest details. We ship to all Saudi cities and worldwide. Our quality control team always inspects orders and packages to make sure you get them in excellent condition.
What if I am not there when the delivery tried to approach me?
- The shipping company will try to call you many times to hand you your product. In case they couldn't get you, you will receive a note stating how you can get your order.
Can you ship outside Saudi Arabia?
- Yes, KaafMeemships worldwide. For more details, please click here.
How long does it take to receive my order?
- Within Saudi Arabia, orders are delivered within 2 to 5 working days after
- Order preparation might take extra time than the usual preparation time (3-6 additional days) during seasons and discounts
- International orders are delivered within 3 to 15 working days after
- For more details, please click here.
What are the cities that you ship to?
- We ship to all Saudi Arabian cities and worldwide.
- You can view all information related to shipping by visiting this page and clicking here
What are the payment options available?
- You can view all payment options by visiting the payment options page by clicking here.
Is KaafMeem safe to buy from?
- When we created this e-commerce platform we made sure to apply the highest levels of security and we contracted with well-known companies such as Shopgo.com, Godaddy.com. These companies provide KaafMeem with SSL certificate to protect our customers’ data and to ensure the highest levels of confidentiality and security.
When will you deduct the amount from my Credit Card?
- Credit Cards take instant authorization from your bank and the amount is deducted within 24 hours.
Is there any additional fee that I have to pay like customs charges?
- There are no additional fees for what you pay at checkout. Since we are located in Saudi Arabia, customers don't pay any customs charges. If your order is international, customs charges may apply based on each country regulations.
What is the discount coupon?
- We do promotions from time to time through discounted coupons for a specific period. These coupons are used at the check out to get a specific discount.
- Vat Details
- What is VAT?
- Value Added Tax (or VAT) is an indirect tax imposed on all goods and services that are bought and sold by businesses, with a few exceptions. VAT is applied in more than 160 countries around the world as a reliable source of revenue for state budgets.
- What is the VAT Rate?
- VAT will be introduced at a standard rate of 5%
- When will it come into effect?
- Saudi Arabia ratified the GCC VAT framework and committed to imposing VAT with effect from January 1, 2018 (Rabi Al-Thani 14, 1439)
- Who is going to pay VAT?
- The consumer pays the VAT cost on purchased goods and services. Businesses pay the government the VAT collected from their customers’ purchases and refund the VAT they paid to their suppliers.
- Contacting Us
How can I contact KaafMeem?
- You can contact KaafMeem through email sending an email to support@KaafMeem.com or by filling the contact us form. You also can call our customer helpline on +966567067010, Please note that our working hours are Sunday to Thursday from 11 AM to 8 PM.
I work in media and journalism. How do I get in touch with the marketing team?
- You can send us a message through our contact us page and will deliver your message to the marketing team